Cause: Potential contamination with Salmonella and Listeria monocytogenes
Announcement: FDA recall notice dated March 16, 2021
What was recalled: Performance Dog, beef, green tripe, and bone pet food
Bravo Packing, Inc. is expanding its voluntary recall of two pet food products to include all pet food and bones in all package sizes due to further detection of Salmonella and/or Listeria monocytogenes.
Consumers who purchased any of these pet foods in any sizes are urged to throw it away:
- Performance Dog (chub) frozen raw dog food
- Green Tripe (chub) frozen raw dog food
- Beef (chub) frozen raw dog food
- Performance Dog (patties) frozen raw dog food
- Tripe (patties) frozen raw dog food
- Bones (smoked) 14 varieties
Dogs with Salmonella/L.mono poisoning may exhibit lethargy, diarrhea, fever, vomiting, decreased appetite, fever, and abdominal pain. If your pet consumed the recalled product, please visit your veterinarian. If you purchased the affected lot, please return it for a full refund.